Through our partners at the Regional Business Assistance Corporation (RBAC), we are able to offer financial assistance for start-up and existing businesses that cannot access financing from traditional lending sources.
What Can You Borrow For?
- Real Estate
- Marketing & Advertising
- Working Capital
To apply, you must submit an application along with a $30 application fee to the Regional Business Assistance Corporation (RBAC). Applications should be submitted through the Mercer County Office of Economic Development & Sustainability. Applications can be obtained from the Mercer County Office of Economic Development & Sustainability or downloaded from RBAC's website at: www.rbacloan.com.
Loan Package Requirements
- The business must be located in Mercer County
- Completed and signed application along with $100 application fee
- Three years of personal income tax returns and W2's
- Three years of business tax returns (if already in business)
- Business plan for all start-ups
- Financial projections
- Copy of draft lease (if applicable)
- Evidence of owner's contribution to the project
- Copy of operating agreement for all corporations and LLC/P's
- Evidence that the business is current on all state payroll and sales taxes
For more information on the loan program or to schedule a meeting with our business representative, please call our office at 609-989-6555.