Anthony P. Carabelli Jr., Director
|Mail:||640 S. Broad St. Trenton, NJ 08650-0068|
|P.O. Box 8068|
The Mercer County Office of Economic Development provides a variety of business development programs and workshops to help small and large businesses in the County build growing, successful companies.
Specifically, these programs include:
- Business Workshops such as Business Fundamentals, Financing, and Procurement
- Individual Business Mentoring
- Financial Assistance for Mercer County Businesses
- Foreign Trade Zone Program
- Site Selection Services
- Employee Recruitment and Training Assistance
For more information about the services and programs, please contact us at: 609-989-6555 or email@example.com.
Doing Business: Mercer County
Opportunities await you in Mercer County! As a fledgling or growing business, you should know that bidding opportunities are right around the corner. Through our Mercer County Purchasing Department, we offer a streamlined process to navigate some of the complexities of the procurement process. You will find that County purchases are made through a comprehensive system of specifications and competitive solicitations. For more information on current opportunities and how to receive notifications when these opportunities become available, please visit our Mercer County Purchasing Department.
For businesses seeking information on our Mercer County Economic Development incentives and programs, please visit the appropriate links through this website or contact us directly at 609-989-6555. We look forward to serving you and your growing business in New Jersey’s Capital County.
- A "How To" Handbook for Mercer County Businesses
- A "How To" Handbook for Mercer County Businesses (Spanish)
- Regional Labor Statistics and Economic Data
- New Jersey Business Incentives
- Business Registration for HUD-Funded Projects
- Energy Assistance for Businesses