Mercer County is now operating an appointment-only, drive-up testing site for COVID-19 at Quaker Bridge Mall in Lawrence. Your doctor must fax your prescription to the site's appointment makers. Those who show up and who do not have an appointment will not be able to be tested. If you are symptomatic and need testing you must contact your doctor who will fax a prescription to the test site. The fax number is: (609) 630-4031.

Personal Protective Equipment Needed! Donate supplies here

Important Return to Work information for MCBOSS Employees here

N.J. Dept. of Health COVID-19 Dashboard updates positive-test cases by county daily. Mercer County releases no identifiers other than the number of cases seen in Mercer County. Mercer does not tally by municipality. Click here to subscribe to Mercer bulletins.

For information on COVID-19:

General questions? Call: 2-1-1; Call (24/7): 1-800-962-1253; Text: NJCOVID to 898-211; Text your ZIP code to 898-211 for live text assistance.

COVID-19  Updates from Mercer County

Most Mercer County-run facilities are closed due to the COVID-19. More information here.

Mercer County Employees COVID-19 Temporary Time & Attendance Provisions


Report a Pothole

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Thank you for reporting a pothole problem on a Mercer County Roadway. 

Potholes should be reported using the online form below so the Mercer County Department of Transportation & Infrastructure (DOT&I) can make the necessary repairs.  Please refer to our County Routes and Roadways webpage to identify the County-maintained roadways within each of our 12 municipalities.

If the potholes are located on a municipal road, residents must notify that particular Municipal Road Department.

To report a pothole on a State Road/Highway, please contact the State of New Jersey Department of Transporation (NJDOT) by calling (609) 588-6212.


City, State, ZIP Code

Email Address
Please select the municipality in which the pothole is located.
Please select the municipality in which the pothole is located.
Please enter County Route Number and/or location in the box provided.

Please enter distinctive landmarks, including nearest address, mile-marker, cross-street, and travel lane in the box provided.

  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code