Program SummaryThe Mercer County Prescription Discount Card – now administered by ProAct Inc. – is a FREE program that offers discount savings on the purchase of prescription drugs. This program is open to ALL residents of Mercer County. There are no age or income requirements. This discount program may help reduce prescription costs for residents who do not have a prescription drug plan and for residents who take prescription medicine that is not covered by their current insurance.
- Primarily for use by uninsured and under-insured residents.
- No cost to Mercer County residents.
- No enrollment requirements.
- All prescription medications are covered, even pet medications (Rx must be filled at a regular retail pharmacy).
- This card can be used at any participating pharmacy in Mercer County, but not in conjunction with any other type of insurance.
- Additional discounts available on: vision, LASIK and hearing services.
- Discounted dental network plans are also available (at a cost to participants).
This Discount Program is not insurance.
For further information on the program, please call ProAct toll-free at 1-877-776-2285 or visit www.NJRxDiscountCard.com.