A Message from the Mercer County Clerk Paula Sollami Covello, Esq.
I am pleased to be able to provide you with a brief description of the broad range of services offered by the Clerk's Office, along with a number of forms to obtain these services that can be easily downloaded.
The County Clerk's Office offers many services that Mercer residents and businesses use every day. It is the Clerk's Office that files and records all documents concerning real estate ownership and transfer; registers small business trade names, processes U.S. passport applications; processes and issues County and Veteran identification cards and swears in notary public applicants. Early in my administration we also began offering photos for people seeking passports and County and Veteran ID cards as well, for public convenience. The County Clerk also has certain election responsibilities including the counting of votes cast by electronic machines and the issuance of vote-by-mail ballots. In fact, we post election results for you on this website. Lastly, the Clerk is empowered to perform marriage ceremonies. We offer passport services with extended hours at our Trenton office and at the County's satellite office, the Mercer County Connection, located in the Hamilton Square Shopping Center, Route 33 and Paxson Avenue, Hamilton Township.
Please stop by and visit us and see how the Mercer County Clerk's Office can be of service to you. My staff and I are here to serve you. Our top priority is that you, Mercer County residents and businesses, receive what you pay for in excellent government service.
All the best,
Paula Sollami Covello
Mercer County Clerk
*Vote tallies are never final until the Board of Elections counts the Vote By Mail ballots in question and the provisional ballots. Only then can they be certified as official results.
- VOTE BY MAIL INITIATIVE
- Vote by Mail FAQ (English)
- Vote by Mail FAQ (Spanish)
- 2017 Primary Election Results (Detailed)
- 2017 Primary Election Results (Summary)
- Mercer County Clerk Division of Elections
- Vote-By-Mail application
- NJ Division of Election Site
- Overseas Voters
- Important Information Regarding Primary Voting
- IMPORTANT RECORDING NOTICE - EFFECTIVE JULY 3
- IMPORTANT NEWS - REQUIRED COVER SHEET
- NEW Recording Cover Page (Standard PDF)
- NEW Fillable Cover Page (NJCountyRecording.com
- Free Veteran ID Information
- Spring 2017 Newsletter
- February 7, 2017 - Mercer County Clerk Paula Sollami Covello urges citizens to obtain passports in light of Executive Orders
- January 25, 2017 - County Clerk Congratulates Senator Turner on Senate Passage of Her Bill CRACKING DOWN ON MISLEADING DEED SOLICITATIONS
- As of January 2, 2017 E filing Recording Fee Change
- Property Fraud Alert Service
- County Clerk's Office has MOVED!
- Electronic Filing of Notary Oaths
- 2014/2015 Winter Newsletter
- Important Notice for Recorders
- Official Records: Public Search
- Public Search System: Registration Request Form
- Updated - Important Foreclosure Information
- Meet the Clerk
- Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)