Welcome to Mercer County! Here you’ll learn about what makes Mercer County a great place to LIVE, WORK and EXPLORE!
Whether you’re here on business or pleasure, there are so many things to see and do. Mercer County’s history dates to the American Revolution and significant historic sites can be found in every one of our 12 diverse towns. Our recreation, leisure and restaurants, including our county parks; our Festival Grounds; Arm & Hammer Park, home of the Trenton Thunder, a New York Yankees AA ball team; and CURE Insurance Arena, a top-notch arena that draws national performers to Trenton, put Mercer County on the map.
Enjoy your stay!
- New Jersey Travel & Tourism
- Princeton-Mercer Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau
- South Jersey Tourism Corporation
- Delaware River Basin Commission Recreation and Tourism
- Mercer County Farmland Preservation 2018/By Dan Pace