INCOMING TRAVEL ADVISORY:
Travelers entering New Jersey from states with high COVID-19 infection rates should quarantine for 14 days. Learn More
Trenton-Mercer Airport is committed to the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. To this end, we have instituted best practices including enhanced cleaning procedures and safety protocols to mitigate the spread of germs and viruses. The Airport is also asking the public to do their part to help keep themselves and others healthy and safe.
- FACE MASKS: All passengers and guests are required to wear face masks while at the Airport in any capacity.
- ARRIVE EARLY: Passengers should plan to arrive at least two hours before departure to help prevent crowding caused by last-minute rushing before scheduled flights.
- HAND SANITIZING STATIONS: Passengers are encouraged to utilize the hand sanitizing stations provided frequently.
- TRAVELERS ONLY: Those picking up or dropping off passengers should not enter the main terminal; instead they should use the Cell Phone Lot or stay in their vehicles in one of the other parking lots (first hour is free). Exceptions include those assisting unaccompanied minors, passengers with disabilities, or others requiring assistance.
- AIRLINE REQUIREMENTS: Requirements such as mandatory use of face coverings may be required by the airline. Please check with the airline for additional guidelines before coming to the airport at https://www.flyfrontier.com/alert/.
Trenton-Mercer Airport is taking the following health and safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- PLASTIC SHIELDS: Plastic or acrylic shields have been installed in key high-traffic areas, including ticket counters, TSA security checkpoints, and car rental counters.
- FACE MASKS: All employees are required to wear face masks.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING MARKINGS: Ground markings and signs are in place to give guidance on 6-foot distancing at ticket counters, security checkpoints and other common areas.
- REDUCED SEATING: Seating has been reduced and spread apart in waiting areas to promote social distancing.
- CLEANING AND HYGIENE: The Airport has employed enhanced cleaning procedures and products, including disinfection applications on touch points as well as placing hand sanitizing stations throughout the Airport.