Thank you for your interest in the second LIFT for Autism event on Sunday, December 9, 2018 from 7 to 8:30 a.m. The LIFT Experience includes ticketing, baggage check, processing through TSA security check, spending time in the waiting area with a flight video, and collecting luggage in baggage claim. At this time, there will not be an aircraft to board.
Please read the directions below carefully in order to prepare for the event.
- You must bring photo ID with you.
- Please limit attendees to 1 or 2 parents/guardians and a child with an autism diagnosis.
- Bring a small, EMPTY suitcase or duffel bag that can be checked.
- Your child may bring a backpack with personal items in it (iPad, books, toys, etc.) that will be sent through the security scanners. NO WATER or DRINKS are permitted, however an empty water bottle that can be filled once through security is okay. If your child benefits from modeling, adults may bring a backpack as well.
- An airport release form is required and will be available at the registration desk on the date of the event.
- Park in any lot at Trenton-Mercer Airport close to the terminal. Overflow parking with a shuttle to the terminal is available. Allow 5-10 extra minutes if you use this parking lot. For all lots, a small parking fee is charged at $2 per hour and can be paid by credit or debit card upon departure.
- Please review an airport social story and video of the first LIFT event and share with your child.
- The airport cafe will be open for coffee, tea, beverages and light snacks.
The deadline for registration is Saturday, December 1, 2018. LIFT is limited to 125 participants and spots fill quickly!
**A remote possibility exists that LIFT could be cancelled due to airline operational issues. Please provide accurate contact information so that you can be reached in this specific emergency.
Thank you for your interest in the LIFT program. We look forward to having you join us!