Raissa L. Walker, Director
Phone: (609) 989-6676
Fax: (609) 989-6535
Mail: 640 South Broad Street Trenton, P.O. Box 8068, Trenton, NJ 08650-0068
The Office of Personnel, in connection with the Office of Insurance & Property Management, work collectively to meet the personnel needs of our employees as well as the needs of County residents.
In partnership with other departments, the Office of Personnel attempts to create a work environment in which initiative, teamwork, and creativity are encouraged and valued, ensuring that work is serious fun for employees.
The Office of Personnel supports its mission by:
- Providing an open door through which County employees may come and share their needs and concerns, knowing they will be listened to and responded to in a confidential, timely, and objective manner.
- Attracting and retaining qualified and dedicated employees who meet the staffing needs of the County and who reflect the diverse society in which the County is located.
- Providing employee relations events that recognize and honor the unique contributions County employees make to the County and the community.
- Providing County employees with personal, technical, educational and professional training that gives them the confidence of knowing they have the skills to do their job well today and for the workplace of tomorrow.
- Providing a superior health benefits program that meets the changing health care and lifestyle needs of County employees and their families.
The services provided by this office include:
- Benefit Administration
- Classification and Compensation
- Employee Services
- Labor and Employee Relations