During a crisis people often ask, “How can I help?” The Mercer County Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) can help you answer that question.
The Mercer County Medical Reserve Corps unit invites any licensed health care professional, professional or retired, who lives or works in Mercer County and any community volunteer who lives or works in Mercer County who has an interest in health and emergency preparedness issues to join. Medical Reserve Corps volunteers supplement existing emergency and public health resources to prepare for and respond to emergencies at a local level. All volunteers receive free training.
Be a local hero! Enroll online today. Please click on Mercer County Professional or Community Volunteers.
For more information, call Stephanie Mendelsohn at 609-989-6898 or review the Medical Reserve Corps newsletters below:
- National Preparedness Month and Food Safety Education - September 2018, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 7 Decades of Firsts-the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – October 2017, Volume 2, Issue 2
- National Preparedness Month – September 2017, Volume 2, Issue 1
- Lyme Disease Awareness Month – May 2017, Volume 1, Issue 5
- National Preparedness Month – September 2016, Volume 1, Issue 4
- Why Get Vaccinated? – August 2016, Volume 1, Issue 3
- What is Zika Viris? – July 2016, Volume 1, Issue 2
- Pet Preparedness Month – June 2016, Volume 1, Issue 1