The Personal Assistance Services Program (PASP) assists those living with disabilities in Mercer County. Services differ from traditional home health services in that they are consumer-directed and supervised and are considered to be social services, rather than medical. Personal care is offered to assist consumers with continuing to thrive in the community of their choice.
To be eligible for the Personal Assistance Services Program, you must:
- Be a resident of Mercer County.
- Have a permanent physical disability.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 70.
- Be employed, attending an educational or training program, or volunteering in the community.
- Live independently in the community.
- Be capable of directing and supervising your services.
For more information on the Personal Assistance Services Program, contact Pamela Mazzucca at 609-989-6459 or email@example.com or review the frequently asked questions posted by the New Jersey Department of Human Services Division of Disability Services.