Eileen E. Doremus, Executive Director
|Mail:||640 S. Broad Street|
|P. O. Box 8068|
|Trenton, NJ 08650-0068|
Mercer County's Aging & Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) is the doorway to information for seniors, adults with physical disabilities age 18 or older, family caregivers, and private-pay consumers to find out what is available and help them access services quickly. This resource is the best way for consumers to find out about:
- Home and community-based services to help consumers remain active and independent.
- Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance options.
- Planning for care needs now and for the future.
- Housing and transportation options.
- Caregiver assistance and supports.
- Health promotion and disease prevention services.
- Work and volunteer opportunities.
- Nutrition programs and education.
To contact your county Aging & Disability Resource Connection, call toll free at 877-222-3737.