Important Return to Work information for MCBOSS Employees here

N.J. Dept. of Health COVID-19 Dashboard updates positive-test cases by county daily. Mercer County releases no identifiers other than the number of cases seen in Mercer County. Mercer does not tally by municipality. Click here to subscribe to Mercer bulletins.

For information on COVID-19:

General questions? Call: 2-1-1; Call (24/7): 1-800-962-1253; Text: NJCOVID to 898-211; Text your ZIP code to 898-211 for live text assistance.

COVID-19  Updates from Mercer County

Most Mercer County-run facilities are closed due to the COVID-19. More information here.

Mercer County Employees COVID-19 Temporary Time & Attendance Provisions


Before You File

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Even responsible consumers have problems. Many times, problems between consumers and businesses are misunderstandings. Sometimes the consumer is wrong. When you have a complaint against a business about a product or service, take some action. You may need to do one, some or all of the following:

  1. Carefully read the owner's manual, receipt, warranty or contract. The information you need to resolve your problem may be provided in these documents.
  2. If you are angry, cool off before you contact the business. Don't allow your temper to prevent you from seeing both sides of the issue.
  3. Give the business a chance to resolve the problem. Ask to see the MANAGER of the store or department where you purchased the product or service. Bring your receipt with you. If you leave merchandise for repair, get a receipt or a claim slip.
  4. Contact the customer relations or consumer affairs department if the business has one. Sometimes complaints can be resolved more quickly by these departments than by going to the president or chairman of the board.
  5. Write to the manufacturer. Be sure to include your name and address. Describe the problem in an accurate and easy to read, understandable fashion. Include serial numbers, model numbers, date and location of the purchase and other information about the product.
  6. Some businesses belong to trade associations. Write to the appropriate organization or association. The public library may be able to provide the address.
  7. If you feel you have done all you can without satisfactory resolution, please contact the Mercer County Division of Consumer Affairs to discuss your complaint at 609-989-6671. We will send you a complaint form and counsel you on your next step in addressing your concerns.