2020 "Primarily Vote By Mail" Primary Election
COVID-19 CONDENSED POLLING LOCATION
Please Note: The Polling Machines are for Registered Voters that require ADA Assistance. A Certificate of Disability MUST be filled out at the polling location on Election Day.
All Registered Voters will receive a Mail-In-Ballot that can be placed in a drop box at any one of the five (5) locations (see below), mailed, or hand delivered to the Mercer County Board of Elections at the McDade Administration Bldg. at 640 South Broad Street, Room 103 beginning Monday, June 22, 2020 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. until Tuesday, July 7, 2020 8 p.m.
A provisional ballot will be available at the polling location in the event that the mail-in-ballot was not sent and the registered voter would like to vote in this election.
Secured Drop Box Location
- East Windsor Municipal Court Building, 80 One Mile Road, East Windsor, NJ
- Hamilton Call Center, 5 Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr. Way, Hamilton NJ
- Hopewell Township Administration Building, 201 Washington Crossing-Pennington Road, Titusville, NJ (at the intersection of Scotch Road)
- Princeton Municipal Building, 400 Witherspoon St., Princeton, NJ
- Trenton Courthouse Annex, 209 S. Broad Street (in front), Trenton, NJ
Please Click the Link Below for the PDF Version of the 2020 Primary Election Polling Locations: